The Leadership at 26,000 Feet session is designed to share a perspective on leadership that is different from how it is seen from corporate board rooms and offices. Held on Wednesday 25 June 2014 at Almas Conference Centre, DMCC members and non-members were taken on a journey through the eyes of a combat leader. The experience was interactive and motivating, giving attendees key answers to questions including:
- How do combat leaders take men into battle, without pay hikes, ESOPs or other material incentives?
- What makes an ordinary person do extraordinary things?
- How experiences and trauma can be leveraged to catapult people into the next level of leadership?
- How can conflicting individuals and teams still deliver superior results?
- Why leadership is a trait that can be ‘learnt’ (and not born with)?
Share this article